1. We believe the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God and that while men were used by the Holy Spirit to write words of the Bible, God is the author.
2. We believe in one God who exists in three distinct persons (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit). We believe that Jesus Christ is the second member of the Trinity (the Son of God) who became flesh to reveal God to man and to become the Savior of the world.
3. We believe that man was created in the image of God to have fellowship with Him, but became alienated from that relationship through disobedience. As a result, we are incapable of coming into a right relationship with God by our own efforts.
5. We believe that every Christian should live for Christ and not for himself. By obedience to the Word and daily yielding to the Spirit, every believer will mature and become conformed to the image of Christ.
6. We believe that the church is the body of Christ of which Jesus Christ is the Head. We believe the purpose of any church is to glorify God in worship, to help people grow into mature followers of Christ, and to make Him known to the world.